Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 5/23/17
1. Reference App’l #351, Lot 16, 66 Deer Hill Road, Stuart Laidlaw. Request to alter
BCRL and Drainage. 40 scale map to be supplied by Redding Planning Commission.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
FINAL Reports from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine re 2008 Plan Recommendations to be (a) pursued currently, (b) continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) discontinued. Finalization necessary to begin 2018 Plan.
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
4. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
5. Referral from Zoning, 81 Sunset Hill Road: Michele Holmes. Request for accessory apartment. TO VOTE.
6. Referral from Zoning, 53 Deacon Abbott Road: G. M. Sinsigalli. Request for accessory apartment. TO VOTE.
1. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to
change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
2. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be
submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
3. Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
4. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
5. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use
per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
6. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and
Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway
Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new
dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT