Tuesday, August 8, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 7/11/17
7/25/17 Meeting Cancelled
1. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
FINAL Reports from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine re 2008 Plan Recommendations to be (a) pursued currently, (b) continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) discontinued. Finalization necessary to begin 2018 Plan.
2. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
3. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
4. Draft Ct State Water Plan. Discussion: comments due by Friday, 11/17/17.
5. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Discussion. Possible Vote.
1. 216 Poverty Hollow Road, Frank Doelger and Bruce Harmon, Sylvia Erskine, agent. Request to build a stonewall on a Scenic Road. Continued pending sample wall for review.
2. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to
change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
3. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be
submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
4 Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
5. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
6. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and
Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway
Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new
dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT