Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 9/12/17
- 84 Cross Highway, Janice Rotchstein. To discuss planting trees in the Town right-of- way on a Designated Scenic Road. Advice from landscape architects.
- Referral from Zoning. Request from Zoning Enforcement Officer to rethink “Granny Pods”. Aimee Pardee will present Zoning issues.
- Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
2008 Plan Recommendations to be submitted to the office by e-mail with the following advice (a) to be pursued currently, (b) to be continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) to be discontinued
- Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
- Subdivision Regulation Revisions: R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
- Draft Ct State Water Plan. Discussion: comments due by Friday, 11/17/17.
- Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Possible Vote.
- IHZ Status. Discussion for action.
- Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
- Reference App’l #505, Request for Costa Stergue to complete his road to Town requirements. Alexis Bennett, 20 Costa Lane. Tabled on 1/24/17.
- Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
- Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT