January 8, 2019
Old Town House
23 Cross Highway – Redding, Connecticut
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 11/27/18; Meeting of 12/11/18 – Cancelled
1. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2018: Update.
2. Referral from Town of Wilton: 10 North Main Street, Wilton, CT Motors Group Associates LP (owners). Request for a Zone Change from Residential One Acre to General Business.
3. Referral from Zoning: 39 Orchard Drive, Deborah and Peter Mygatt. Request for a Special Use Permit to use an existing building to conduct church services. Public Hearing scheduled for 1/09/19.
4. Discussion: 2019. Wish list and goals.
1. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. J. Bacon has provided comments. Referred to Peter Olson, Esq.
2. IHZ Status. N. King report regarding list of members of commission.
3. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
4. Reference App’l #504, Mountainside Estates. 40 Mountain Road. Jay Keillor request of detailed bond release schedule.
5. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions.
6. Establish W. Redding as an attractive Cultural Center.
7. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors. Old Hattertown Road, encroachment; 230 Poverty Hollow Road and 20 Old Hattertown Road.
8. Amendment to Section 5.2 of the Redding Subdivision Regulations regarding clearing and regrading.
9. Old Hattertown Road. Discussion re altered accessway. Discussion 10/09/18.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT