I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 7/08/14
1. App’l for Speed Hump on Poverty Hollow Road, a Designated Scenic Road. Robert Morton.
2. Section VIII Definitions and Section 4.6 Open Space Reservation to review for revision. John Hayes
3. Status of Speed Humps on Marchant Road.
4. Status of Limekiln Road complaint.
5. Status of reflectors on Poverty Hollow Road
6. Appointment of member to Water Pollution Control Committee
III. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 contacting engineer.
2. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line. Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14. Map submitted with application.
3. Request for Plantings, 206 Umpawaug Road. Discussion of easement.
4. Lisa Lind Larson – Proposed Conservation Easement – Discussion
5. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
6. Sight Line Regulations. Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
7. Subcommittee list to review, attached. Nancy has 5 and Toby has 3 + 3 alternates.
8. Sight Line Problems: 56 Marchant Road. J. Hanson’s plan and budget.
9. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT