Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 9/26/17
Meeting of 10/10/17 Cancelled
1. 84 Cross Highway, Janice Rotchstein. Alteration to Scenic Road. Nancy King and Regina O’Brien to recommend appropriate plantings to replace diseased ash trees.
2. 63 Mountain Road, Clearcutting. Discussion re Possible Regulation changes by John Hayes.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
2008 Plan Recommendations to be submitted to the office by e-mail with the following advice (a) to be pursued currently, (b) to be continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) to be discontinued. Toby Welles, Nancy King, Regina O’Brien.
4. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
5. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion. Possible vote.
6. Draft CT State Water Plan. Discussion: Report from J. Hayes, comments due by Friday, 11/17/17.
7. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Updated version to be reviewed by Counsel. Possible Vote.
8. IHZ Status. Discussion for action.
1. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
2. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
3. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions. To be included in S.R. 4.8.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT