Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, November 28, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 11/14/17
1. Referral from Ridgefield: Amendment to create new Section 5.7, Mixed Use Overlay Zone. Public Hearing to be continued to __ __ __ .
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
2008 Plan Recommendations to be submitted to the office by e-mail with the following advice (a) to be pursued currently, (b) to be continued to the 2018 Plan or (c) to be discontinued. All Chapters to be e-mailed to Planning@townofreddingct.org
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
4. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
5. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Updated version reviewed by Counsel. Discussion of Commission’s review.
6. IHZ Status. Discussion for action.
III. PRESENTION. SCHEDULE SITE WALK AND PUBLIC HEARING. Resubdivision App’l # 527, 42 Wayside Lane, Paula S. Cartoun, Trust. Proposed resubdivison of 9.31 acres into 2 lots.
1. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and
Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway
Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT