Redding Planning Commission
Redding Center, Connecticut 06875-1028
Tuesday, December 12, 2017
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 11/28/17
Site Walk, 12/01/17, App’l #527, 42 Wayside Lane, Cartoun, Trust
1. Referral from Ridgefield: Amendment to create new Section 5.7, Mixed Use Overlay Zone. Public Hearing continued to 12/19/17.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
2008 Plan Recommendations to be submitted to the office by e-mail Planning@townofreddingct.org
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors.
4. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
5. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Updated version reviewed by Counsel. Discussion of Commission’s review.
6. IHZ Status. Discussion for action.
7. Referral from Zoning: 230 Poverty Hollow Road. Request for a Special Use permit for an Accessory Apartment within an Existing Accessory Building. Public Hearing 12/13/17.
1. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new
3. Resubdivision App’l # 527, 42 Wayside Lane, Paula S. Cartoun, Trust. Proposed
resubdivison of 9.31 acres into 2 lots. Presentation 11/28/17. Public Hearing to open
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT