Tuesday, April 10, 2018
Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 2/13/18 and 2/27/18
Site Walk, App’l # 504, 40 Mountain Road. Jay Keillor
Site Walk, App’l #513, 52 Mountain Road, Pay Dirt LLC
II. PUBLIC HEARING CONTINUED
Resubdivision App’l # 527, 42 Wayside Lane, Paula S. Cartoun, Trust. Proposed
resubdivison of 9.31 acres into 2 lots. Presentation 11/28/17. Public Hearing opened 1/09/18. Continued 1/23/18, 2/13/18. Extension granted to 2/27/18.
Referral from Zoning: Amendment to Zoning Regulations 18-11Z. Public Hearing scheduled for 5/09/18. To Discuss.
Request from Robert Allison, 63 Stepney Road. To discuss a solution to alleviate large trucks, etc. from using Poverty Hollow Road, a Scenic Road, as a cut-through road.
1. Reference App’l #504, Mountainside Estates. 40 Mountain Road. Jay Keillor requests permission to move the Driveway to the south. Site Walk 2/25/18. Report from J. Hayes.
2. Reference App’l #513, Pay Dirt LLC, 52 Mountain Road. Request to alter approved plan. Site Walk 2/25/18. Report from J. Hayes.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
2008 Plan Recommendations to be submitted to the office by e-mail Planning@townofreddingct.org
4. Scenic Road Monitoring. Reports by Commission monitors. T. Welles contacting J. Hanson re Old Hattertown Road drainage
5. Subdivision Regulation Revisions: S.R. 4.5. Other? Discussion.
6. Draft Driveway Easement & Maintenance Agreement. Received 7/11/17. Updated version reviewed by Counsel. Discussion of Commission’s review.
7. IHZ Status. Discussion for action.
1. Changes to IHZ overlay zone on Old Mill Road.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway
Superintendent needed per Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16. Discussion re new dimensions.
3. Establish W. Redding as an attractive Cultural Center.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT