Agenda – Old Town House
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 6/24/14
1. App’l for Speed Hump on Poverty Hollow Road, a Designated Scenic
Road. Robert Morton.
2. Section 4.3 Roads and Driveways, 4.4: Waivers and Section VIII Definitions to review for revision. John Hayes
III. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner,
ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 contacting engineer.
2. Subdivision App’l #402, 2 John Todd Way, Lot One. Request to alter Building Construction Restriction Line. Andrew Wertheim and Sybil Peyer (owners) Nick Nelson (agent). Site Walk 3/29/14. Discussion 4/08/14. Map submitted with application.
3. Request for Plantings, 206 Umpawaug Road. Discussion of easement.
4. Lisa Lind Larson – Proposed Conservation Easement – Discussion
5. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
6. Sight Line Regulations. Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
7. Subcommittee list to review, attached. Nancy has 5 and Toby has 3 + 3 alternates.
8. Sight Line Problems: 56 Marchant Road. J. Hanson’s plan and budget.
9. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteers’ Reports and draft a letter to Highway Dept.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
1. Referral from Zoning. Application for a residential apartment in an existing building. J. Vega, 50 Putnam Park Road. Public Hearing 7/25/14.
2. Section 4.3 Roads and Driveways, 4.4: Waivers and Section VIII,
Definitions to review for revision. John Hayes
3. Scenic Road Monitoring. Volunteer’s reports