I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 11/13/14
II. APPLICATION FOR RECEIPT: SCHEDULE PRESENTATION BY APPLICANT
Subdivision Application #525, 12 Marchant Road and 55 Chestnut Woods Road, Old Stone Estates, LLC (owner), P.W. Scott Engineering & Architecture, PC (agent). Proposed subdivision of 65.60 acres into 14 lots
1. Alteration to 240 Umpawaug Road, Designated Scenic Road,
Mr. and Mrs. John Moon, application to build gate and alter wall.
2. 216 Umpawaug Road, Katie Braja. Request to move a portion of interior
3. Referral from Selectmen: C.G.S. 8-24 Municipal Improvements.
Reconstruction of Stepney Road Bridge.
4. Section 4.5 rewritten by Milone & MacBroom. To review for vote.
5. Amendments to Standard Conditions.
6. Discussion of Scenic Roads that need attention. Update.
IV. PENDING ITEMS – NOT CURRENTLY FOR ACTION
1. Reference App’l #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner, ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/05/14 Petra to contact engineer.
2. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
3. Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
4. Jose Goncalves, App’l #506, Lot 2, 220 Umpawaug Road. Request to enlarge Building Construction & Restriction Line a short distance. Need map showing new line.
V. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT