I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Meeting of 8/23/16
– Meeting of 9/13/16 Cancelled
1. Toby Welles resignation as Secretary of the Commission
2. Toby Welles acknowledgement of willingness to serve as Acting Chairman of the Planning Commission until a new member is appointed by the Board of Selectmen. TO VOTE.
3. Nomination of a new Secretary to serve until the new member is appointed. TO VOTE.
4. After appointment of new member an election will be held for Chairman and Secretary with terms lasting until the first regular meeting after the next municipal election (November or December 2017)
5. Town Plan of Conservation & Development 2008.
o Report from the Chairmen of Chapters Two, Five, Seven, and Nine to discuss recommendations to be pursued currently.
o John Hayes update on the progress of the 2018 Plan.
6. Scenic Road Monitoring.
o Lee Lane: End of season road work to replace a blocked pipe and add a one inch overlay to existing pavement.
o Remainder Roads by volunteer monitors
7. Section 4.5 Final Revision Review.
1. Subdivision Regulation Revisions.
2. Cul de Sac Design and Sight Lines, Subdivision Regulations, Section 4.3 and Road Regulations. Meeting of Planning and Zoning designees with Highway Superintendent needed. (7 Meadow Edge problem 3/22/16).
3. Common Driveway Easement and Maintenance Agreement for standard use per App’l #496, 7/12/16.
4. 64 Cross Highway, Susan Lockwood: Alteration to a Scenic Road. Request to change curb cut to improve sightlines approved 4/12/16 per Steve Kochis.
5. Reference App’l #348, Lot 2, 8 Putnam Hill Drive. Fred Aley, owner. Map to be submitted showing new B.C.R.L.
6. IHZ Status. 1) Re changes to overlay zone on Old Mill Road 2) Analysis of land outside Super 7 right-of-way (T. Welles/J. Pemberton)
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT