Approval of minutes of the June 4, 2015 meeting
- Forklift training for Transfer Station and Highway employees is pending; Jeff Hanson, Director of Public Works, to coordinate.
- Willie Roman to give update on security enhancements and upgrades for the Community Center.
- Status update on sensor light switch in Annex building lobby. Willie Roman to report.
- Status of Highway new hire training in OSHA and chain saw safety. Jeff Hanson to report.
- Status of Heritage Center air conditioning repair. Willie Roman to report.
- Vicki Cram to give status regarding fire extinguishers located in all science classrooms.
- Review of First Reports of Injury since June 4, 2015
- Safety Concerns/Prevention Measures at School and Town Facilities
Next Meeting: Thursday, December 3, 2015 – Redding Community Center