Redding Safety Committee Meeting
Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 4:00 pm
Via Zoom conference: https://zoom.us/j/95135140817?pwd=ZXFUaHFkSzRTaE1tc216ekU5aFJ1Zz09
Meeting ID: 951 3514 0817
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,95135140817#,,,,,,0#,,987916# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,95135140817#,,,,,,0#,,987916# US (New York)
Approval of minutes of the June 4, 2020 meeting.
- Signage at the Heritage Center/Community Center regarding keeping dog on leash in the area.
- Cracked well head at Historical Society.
- Removal of tagged trees on Parade Path.
- Reunification Drill at John Read Middle School.
- John Read Middle School – chain in gymnasium – possible trip hazard.
- WPCC plant – trench to mitigate ice formation on asphalt.
- Review of First Reports of Injury since March 5th for Schools and Town.
- Safety Concerns/Prevention Measures at School and Town Facilities.
- COVID 19 departmental safety updates.
Next Meeting: Thursday, March 4, 2021 – Town Hall Conference Room