Redding Safety Committee Meeting
Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 4:00 pm
Redding Town Hall
Approval of minutes of the December 3, 2015 meeting
- Willie Roman to give update on security enhancements and upgrades for the Community Center.
- Vicki Cram to give status regarding fire extinguishers in the science classrooms after follow up with W. Redding Fire Chief Glenn Johnson.
- Status update on the two light poles not working at RES by the tennis courts.
- Status update on the insufficient parking lot lighting at RES by the gym and parent drop-off areas.
- Status update on the installation of snow plow markers to protect the new curbing at the schools.
- Review of First Reports of Injury since December 3, 2015
- Safety Concerns/Prevention Measures at School and Town Facilities
Next Meeting: Thursday, June 2, 2016 – Location to be determined