Redding Safety Committee Meeting
Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 4:00 pm
Town Hall Conference Room
1. Approval of minutes of the December 1, 2016 meeting
2. Old Business:
• Willie Roman and Rob Blick to report on pending security enhancements and upgrades for the Community Center.
• Annette D’Augelli to report on protocol established for food pantry access at the Heritage Center.
• Ken Larkin to report on installation of security cameras in RES and JRMS.
• Mark Lubus to report on lighting in rear lot at Annex building.
• Jeff Hanson to give update on snow and ice applications at JRMS and the effect on the water.
3. New Business:
• Review of First Reports of Injury since September 8, 2016 for Schools and December 1, 2016 for the Town.
• Safety Concerns/Prevention Measures at School and Town Facilities.
Next Meeting: Thursday, June 1, 2017 – Location to be determined