Redding Zoning Commission
Public Hearing and Regular Meeting Agenda
April 13, 2022 – 7:30 p.m.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85937084949?pwd=eHRtYzdKUG85ZnpOVDFIaFRlSHdYZz09
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kev65DkQ2p
Meeting ID: 859 3708 4949 Passcode: 454469
1. Application #22-07Z – 106 Peaceable Street (Assessor’s Map and Lot #42-166) – Owner: Jonathan & Jennifer Cutler –In accordance with Section 5.12 request for a Special Use Permit for an accessory apartment with garage. Received March 9, 2022: Public Hearing April 13, 2022.
1. Approval of Public Hearing and Regular Hearing Meeting Minutes of March 9, 2022
2. Application #22-07Z – 106 Peaceable Street (Assessor’s Map and Lot #42-166) – Owner: Jonathan & Jennifer Cutler –In accordance with Section 5.12 request for a Special Use Permit for an accessory apartment with garage. If public hearing is closed: discussion/action.
3. Application #22-04Z – 296 Ethan Allen Highway (Assessor’s Map and Lot #35-92): Ridgefield Motor Inn. Alex Patel (Owner): Request for Site Plan Approval to demolish existing structures and redevelop property with new “Home2 Suites by Hilton”. To discuss.
4. Application #22-08Z – 12 Marchant Road (Assessor’s Map and Lot #19-78), Owner: 12 Marchant Farm, LLC – Agent: Paul Szymanski, P.E. Request for approval of Land Management Plan to keep horses in excess of those allowed by Section 5.14.2 (b) of the Redding Zoning Regulations. To receive/discuss.
5. Future Agenda Items
· Set Public Hearing date, in accordance with PA 21-29, for consideration of opting out of limits on Accessory Dwelling Unit requirements.
· 180 Cross Highway – Christ Church Parish. Agent: Sam Crocker. Request for a discussion of possible allowed uses for parish facilities.