1. PUBLIC HEARING: Application #13-15Z – Applicant: Chris Hocker, 45 Picketts Ridge Road, Redding, CT. – Review and discuss a proposed text amendment to the Redding Zoning Regulations Section 5.9.6 – Municipal Signs – to allow for the display of directional signs to business zones.
2. Approval of Public Hearing Minutes – July 10, 2013
3. Approval of Regular Meeting Minutes – July 10, 2013
4. Application #13-15Z – Applicant: Chris Hocker, 45 Picketts Ridge Road, Redding, CT. Deliberation on a proposed text amendment to the Redding Zoning Regulations Section 5.9.6 – Municipal Signs – to allow for the display of directional signs to business zones.
5. Application #13-19Z – Redding Republican Town Committee – Pig Roast at the Redding Community Center – 37 Lonetown Road (Assessors Map 21 & Lot 42A) – Discuss with the Commission the renewal of a Limited Duration Special Permit for the Redding Republican Town Committee Pig Roast to be held on September 29, 2013 at the Redding Community Center – 37 Lonetown Road from 3:00pm to 7:00pm. Previously held on September 25, 2011.
6. Application #13-20Z – Owner: Redding Fire District #2 – 306 Umpawaug Road – Map 13 & Lot 26 – Applicant: John McCleary, 67 Picketts Ridge Road – Review, accept and schedule a Public Hearing on an application for a Limited Duration Special Permit for a 5K Road Race “The Great Turkey Escape,” to be held at the West Redding Fire Station – 306 Umpawaug Road on November 28, 2013, starting at 7:00am to 9:30am. A Public Hearing is required for this event.
7. DISCUSSION: Mark Twain Library – 439 Redding Road – Map 29 & Lot 77 – Discuss Zoning Regulation Section 5.6.4 Location and Setbacks for Parking and Loading Facilities.
8. DISCUSSION: Proposed Draft Demolition Delay Ordinance – Discuss with the Zoning Commission a proposed draft of a Demolition Delay Ordinance. Jo-An Brooks, Land Use Coordinator to present.
(Planning Commission approved the draft on August 13, 2013.)
9. FUTURE AGENDA: