Land Use Office
The Town has a Land Use Coordinator and Administrative Assistant located in the Old Town House located at 23 Cross Highway on the Old Town Green.
Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
The Town of Redding has three land use commissions – the Planning Commission, the Conservation Commission and the Zoning Commission. Each of these commissions focuses on a specific aspect of land use within the Town. Each has comprehensive regulations developed to meet the unique needs of Redding.
The application process for the Planning and Conservation Commissions begins in the Land Use office. The Land Use staff is available to assist applicants through the application process.
The Town also has a Zoning Board of Appeals for those who seek to request a variance from a specific section of the Redding Zoning Regulations. For information regarding the Zoning Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals, call the Zoning Enforcement Office, located in the Town Hall at 203 938-8517.
Land Use Forms/Regulations are available at the Old Town House:
- Interdepartmental Check-off Sheet for Zoning Permit (step one for obtaining a building permit);
- Application form for Subdivision Pre-Applications;
- Application form for Subdivisions;
- Application form for Inland Wetland licenses or on the Town website click on Conservation forms.
- Legal Lot Requirement forms;
- First Division Information forms.
- Subdivision Regulations
- Inland Wetland Regulations or on the Town Website click on Conservation forms.