Select Page

Land Use Office

The Town has a Land Use Coordinator and Administrative Assistant located in the Old Town House located at 23 Cross Highway on the Old Town Green.

Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.

The Town of Redding has three land use commissions – the Planning Commission, the Conservation Commission and the Zoning Commission. Each of these commissions focuses on a specific aspect of land use within the Town. Each has comprehensive regulations developed to meet the unique needs of Redding.

The application process for the Planning and Conservation Commissions begins in the Land Use office.  The Land Use staff is available to assist applicants through the application process.

The Town also has a Zoning Board of Appeals for those who seek to request a variance from a specific section of the Redding Zoning Regulations. For information regarding the Zoning Commission or Zoning Board of Appeals, call the Zoning Enforcement Office, located in the Town Hall at 203 938-8517.


There will be a Public Forum Blight Ordinance Discussion on October 12, 2021 at the Redding Community Center. Details will be posted via the Town Calendar and News and Announcements.  Here is a proposed DRAFT Blight Ordinance for Redding


Land Use Forms/Regulations are available at the Old Town House or can be downloaded:


Land Use Office

Aimee Pardee, Land Use Director
Carol Keil, Administrative Assistant

Old Town House, 23 Cross Highway
Post Office Box 1028
Redding, CT 06875

Phone – Conservation

Phone – Planning


Monday – Thursday
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.