Board of Selectmen Meeting Minutes
Monday, December 20, 2021
(after the Tri-Board Meeting with the Redding Board of Finance and the Redding Board of Education)
Present: BOS Julia Pemberton, Peg O’Donnell, Michael Thompson
Zoom public participants
1. Meeting called to order at 8:42 pm after finishing budget discussion with the Board of Finance and the Board of Education.
2. Julia Pemberton noted that there were no new appointments to any commissions or boards.
3. Minutes: Motion made to accept both sets of minutes, from Nov. 15, 2021 and Dec. 6, 2021. Moved first by Peg O’Donnell; seconded by Michael Thompson. No discussion. Unanimous.
4. J. Pemberton noted that none of the Eagle Scouts would be present this evening. However, Thatcher Unfried was congratulated for the footbridge project he built on the Mary Ann Guitar Preserve. Clara Blackwell and Emma Cedusky will also be recognized at a future meeting. All were congratulated by the Selectmen for their projects.
5. New Business: none
6. Public Comment: none
Next meeting will be the day after Martin Luther King Day, Tuesday Jan. 18, 2022. Friday, Jan. 21, 2022 will be an all day budget workshop.
7. Motion to adjourn. 1st by Michael Thompson. 2nd by Peg O’Donnell, No discussion. All in favor. Adjourned at 8:46 pm.