Present: Diane Taylor, Chairman; Thomas Flagg; Nancy King; Toby Welles; James Bacon, Alt.; Regina O’Brien, Alt.; Jerry Sarnelli, Alt., seated for D. Stroetzel.
Absent: Donald Stroetzel
Also present: Jo-an Brooks, Land Use Coordinator
The Chairman called the meeting to order at 7:35 p.m.
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES -Meeting of 5/14/13
On the motion of N. King and the second of T. Welles, the Commission voted unanimously to approve the 5/14/13 Meeting Minutes.
1. Incentive Housing Zones. Discussion.
N. King will set a meeting date with J. Hayes for final review. Possible dates 6/1/13 and 6/4/13.
2. Proposed Amendment to S.R. 8.1.36, Building Construction & Restriction Line. To discuss amendments.
Final revisions were approved. A Public Hearing date will be set.
3. S.R. 4.8. To discuss possible amendments.
D. Taylor thanked T. Welles for his work on final amendments which will be sent to the archaeologist for review prior to setting a Public Hearing date.
4. Scenic Road Flyer: Discuss reprinting, stonewall amendments (?), distribution to Town Hall, Library, Realtors, others (?), budget.
J. Brooks will look into a new postal permit. New printing estimates will be obtained. Discussion will continue.
5. Update of Subcommittees.
Subcommittee memberships were reviewed and new assignments were made.
1. Ref. App. #505, Lot 3, Petra Koegel, owner, 16 Costa Lane. ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line.
2. Ref. Sub. App. #391, Lot #8-A, 163 Sunset Hill Road, Kathlene Tracy. Request to create an additional driveway entrance.
3. Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations for action.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
T. Welles has a list of roads scheduled for work this summer. The list will be reviewed in detail at the next meeting.
D. Taylor reported on a first cut on Umpawaug Road. J. Brooks will request the owner to attend a meeting re: permission to alter a Scenic Road.
Upcoming meetings were reviewed by D. Taylor.
On the motion of T. Flagg, the Commission voted unanimously to adjourn the meeting at 9:00 p.m.
Kristi C. Reilly