Present: Diane Taylor, Chairman; Anda Cumings; Nancy King; Toby Welles.
Absent: James Bacon; Michael Nostin, Alt.; Regina O’Brien, Alt.
Also present: Jo-an Brooks, Land Use Coordinator
Laura Hoeing, unsworn Alternate
The Chairman called the meeting to order at 7:35 p.m.
On the motion of D. Taylor and the second of T. Welles, the Commission voted unanimously to add Tree Trimming as item 1A. under Administrative Section II.
I. APPROVAL OF MINUTES -Meeting of 9/8/15
-Meeting of 10/27/15
-Meeting of 11/10/15 Canceled
On the motion of T. Welles and the second of N. King, the Commission voted unanimously to approve the 9/8/15 Meeting Minutes.
On the motion of T. Welles and the second of N. King, the Commission voted to approve the 10/27/15 Meeting Minutes as amended: Page 1, first paragraph of “II. Sidecut Road”, change to “Request by Redding Conservation Commission to improve parking area at Trailhead of Bogus Brook Trail off Sidecut Road.”
1A. Tree Trimming. T. Welles attended 11/23/15 meeting re: Eversource Tree Trimming. Proposed trimming limits are 8 ft. laterally and 10 ft. above. A list of roads scheduled for trimming will be requested.
- Sherman Turnpike, complaint from George Zipparo, memo attached. G. Zipparo and Patricia Lind were present. History of the complaint was reviewed. J. Brooks will discuss with A. Pardee and a site inspection may be scheduled if deemed within Commission purview.
- Reference App. #505, Lot 3, 16 Costa Lane. Petra Koegel, owner. ZBA approved location of dog kennel and shed outside the Zoning setbacks. Location approved by Planning. To submit a map showing the adjusted Building Construction Restriction Line. 6/5/15-Petra to contact engineer. No response. Warning issued, attached.
- Town Plan of Conservation & Development. Discuss recommendations made in each Chapter for action.
- Subdivision App. #46, Lot #K8, 63 Fire Hill Road, Heather Sung and Kirt Frederickson, owners. Request to extend patio outside of the Buildable Area. BCRL. Map due.
- Sight Line Regulations. Discussion with Zoning, Police Chief, Highway Superintendent.
- Cul de Sac Design and Maintenance to coordinate Highway Department needs and Planning Regulations.
IV. CHAIRMAN’S REPORT
On the motion of T. Welles, the Commission voted unanimously to approve the meeting at 8:45 p.m.
Submitted by: Kristi C. Reilly