REDDING PARAMEDIC ALLIANCE
June 3, 2021
REDDING TOWN HALL
Jeff Boxer (Rep for S. McKinney), Wade Rose (FD1), Julia Pemberton, Peter Houlahan (WRFD).
Not Present – Nuvance Health, Georgetown VFD.
Approval of Last meeting minutes – June 6, 2019. JP, 2nd PH.
- Jeff Boxer/RFD1 – Informing Nuvance Health that town is moving ahead with radio communication project. Nuvance Health must inform town of Redding of any questions or needs to assure medic vehicle/radio capability. Note – town does not pay for Nuvance costs related to project. Pemberton to contact Paul Zito and Matt Cassavechia.
- Jeff Boxer – Asked if our contract with Nuvance Health specify, allocate, or address medic personnel to participate in departmental training. Discussed. Contract does not address. Decided to continue addressing and requesting medic personnel on an as-needed basis.
- Boxer discussed use of auto-cuff blood pressure device.
- Houlahan asked RFD1 policy on crew members on ambulance during transport. Agreed to make policy consistent.
- Pemberton – no new business.
Old Business – None
Officer election – Decided that each department send elected representative to the next Alliance Meeting.
MOTION – Table election of officers to next meeting. J. Pemberton. J. Boxer second. Motion passed unanimous vote.
5:58 p.m. – Move to Adjourn Meeting. W. Rose, J. Pemberton. Unanimous. Closed.
Submitted by Peter Houlahan