Select Page

Financial Aid for Park and Recreation Programs

The decision regarding financial aid for Park and Recreation programs is at the sole discretion of Social Services. If approved, it usually takes the form of a percentage of the program fee being waived.

Please apply for financial aid well in advance of initial registration dates for Park and Recreation programs. Please think ahead and get your paperwork in to Social Services on time so as not to jeopardize your enrollment in to our programs.

Requests for financial aid need to be renewed yearly (or semi-annually as determined by social services).

Procedure for requesting financial aid for Redding Park and Recreation Programs:

  • Fill out the Financial Aid Application with appropriate documentation and submit to Social Services.
  • To confirm all required documentation is in, contact the Director of Social Services, Angelica Fontanez at (203)938-3580 or
  • After submitting the required paperwork and supplying back up documentation, applications are usually processed within 2-3 business days.
  • You will be notified by phone and in writing of the decision by the Director of Social Services.
  • When you receive notification of approval, fill out a program registration form for any Park and Recreation program with a note regarding approved percentage off.
  • We can not accept program registration forms without payment. A spot will not be held for you until your registration form is submitted with payment.
  • Fees (or deposits in the case of summer camp) must be paid in full at the time of registration. Camp balances are still due at the required date.
Accessibility Tools